Monday, February 26, 2007

Church & Neighberhood Shower






Thank you to all the beautiful women I work with in the church for being so happy and excited for Lindsay and I. We really appreciate all the time and effort you put into organizing and having a baby shower for our little girl Faith. We are so lucky to live in a beautiful neighborhood with such wonderful friends. You have all been so welcoming and we really enjoy our ward and those we live bye. We have found such a great place to start our family and we have truly developed some wonderful friendships and we hope that we will be able to get to know more of you even better through out the coming years. You are all so kind, so much fun and so sincere. Thank you for everything!

The food was delicious and I was truly amazed at how many people came to celebrate. I was overwhelmed by your kindness. We really live in a wonderful city with such down to earth,amazing people.

Thank you with all of my heart. I am so grateful!

1 comment:

ishybeanie said...

I cannot believe all the stuff you got, how fun is that.