Monday, February 26, 2007

My Family Shower






Thank you mom and my fabulous sister, Vicki, for throwing me a wonderful family shower. The Chinese decor was so adorable. It is always so much fun to get together with all the girls and catch up. I love you all so very much and Faith is so very lucky to be coming into a family with such closeness and love. You are all so dear to me. I love you all so much. Thank you for sharing the joy of our new baby girl with us. I can not wait to bring her home in a few weeks and share her with you all. She has many people to look up to and follow. You are true angels to me.

Thanks for spoiling my baby girl. Thank you to all those who made all the hand made quilts. They are so beautiful and Faith will love to cuddle up in them. She will be so warm and cozy.

HUGS & KISSES!

No comments: