Monday, February 26, 2007

Lindsay's Family Shower






Thank you so much Workman's & Openshaw's. This baby shower was so beautifully decorated with Chinese decor and dolls. It was so beautifully done and all the food was Chinese as well. I LOVED IT!

It was so much fun to see all the family and especially all those who drove for miles to share in our joy. You are all such wonderful and loving people. I am so lucky to have married into such a wonderful family and now little Faith will be able to know and learn from all of you amazing people as well.

It truly meant the world to me to see so many family members come from all over. It touched my heart! We received so many gifts and I want you to all know that we are deeply grateful to you all. You have all helped us so much, words can not express.

When we bring Faith home in a few weeks Lindsay and I will have to take a few road trips and come visit you all so you can meet her. She is one adorable little angel for sure and we can not wait to share her with you all.

Thank you so much for being such wonderful examples to me in my life and for welcoming me to all the family parties and family reunions. It is going to be so fun to have Faith join in all the parties this year. You are all a FUN group of people and I look forward to all the family reunions every year, KEEP IT UP!

Thank you so much for everything!

I love all of you beautiful Workman and Openshaw sisters. Thank you for all your hard work and for taking care of Lindsay and I. I can always count on family.

No comments: