Friday, February 16, 2007

Kisses In The Wind


KISSES IN THE WIND...
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.
I know you wonder where we are.....What's taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.
Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin.....
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God Hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.
Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

Author Unknown

This poem is prefect! This is exactly how we feel as we wait to hold our precious baby girl.

"Faith were coming!" "WE LOVE YOU!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a very beautiful poem, and it does tell it like it is!! We all send our kisses out to Faith, and hope that the time will pass quickly so that she can come home to her family!!

Anonymous said...

I have been so excited to read about your family! Congrats on Faith. You are in our prayers and we hope your trip goes as planned and you stay safe in your journey.
All our Love,
Keri Thomson

Anonymous said...

Faith,
I can't wait to hold you in my arms. My heart aches each day that you are not with me. I promise I will be the best daddy. I live you with all of my heart.
Daddy