Sunday, March 4, 2007

Faith's Nursery






I have finally decided to post some pictures of our little girls nursery. It's getting there. We only have two more items to add (a few last touches) and it will be done. We are leaving this week and the black crib skirt and the black Chinese character writing that we are having put on her wall (that will go along the top of the bead board around the room and up around the window, as an outline) will not arrive or be done until the week or two after we get back so when I get those items done I will take just a few more pictures to show you all the final results.

It already looks so darn cute but it will be adorable when the picture in my mind is complete. We have chosen to do sage green, cream, white, black and silver with a touch of red to make it more Asian. We made the bedding out of some Asian materials we found and we bought some Chinese character/symbol knobs for her dresser and the little nursery rhyme that will be printed in Chinese characters to go on her wall will also add her culture to her room. We hope she likes it.

2 comments:

ishybeanie said...

what a unique room I love it

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHH Mandi!
I love love love the crib and room! It is so very fun to know that Malone and Faith have the same crib in different colors! I can't wait to see pictures of both of them in the cribs! The nursery looks just beautiful. I am SO happy for you.:)
Mol