Sunday, March 25, 2007

March 10th, 2007 - Tainan Country Side






We hired a driver to take us to the Lantern Festival so we could all ride together in a nice big van and left her home at about 4 PM (it was an hours drive to the festival from the city). On our voyage we saw some of the country side, the green lush fields, cemeteries (very interesting, I'm sure my father would have loved that part). We drove through a beautiful park and stopped for dinner on the side of the road where a lot of the local people were eating relaxing it seemed. We tried some of their local foods for the first time. I thought it was quiet fun and I was having a great time! It was a beautiful place, clean, a nice big bridge with people walking across and enjoying the evening and sunset, green parks around us, people out and about (but not crazy busy like the city, so I liked it). It was nice!

No comments: