Thursday, November 22, 2007

Newspaper Article


While we were working at the birth mothers home the local newspaper came and took pictures and interviewed some of us. I was hanging some light fixtures and saw a flash and I turned around and there was a reporter. He asked me a few questions like: why I came and how did I know how to do electrical work? He called James and I handy men. He said they don't have handy men in Taiwan. I guess if you don't do something for a profession you don't do it at all. He also said that by us being there helping kind of made him feel ashamed, that we had to fly across the world to do the things that they themselves can and ought to be doing.

Laura is working hard to try to open peoples eyes over there about adoption and the birth mothers. Again, another ANGEL!

No comments: