Friday, November 9, 2007

The Torture





I know that when you all look at these photo's your going to be thinking "that poor little Faith. What is Mandi doing to her now?".

Faith has so much beautiful hair and every day I try and do something different or try and experiment with it. She is so little and I know that I should just let her be but deep down inside I know Faith loves it as much as her mom (ha-ha!).

She is such a trooper. Whenever I play with her hair she usually sits and plays with some of her hair ribbons and bows while I do my thing. She hasn't gotten mad or cried at me just yet. She is usually really good and such a sport to leave it in all day. She must have a hard head (something I defiantly didn't have growing up).

Well, I did it! I went out and bought the old school curlers to try in her hair (the same ones I slept in when I was a little girl). It has been ages since I have used a curling iron and as most mothers know it would be crazy-insane to have her sit while I try and curl her hair. This is the easiest way. I wanted to experiment one morning and see how it would look. I will need to use the bigger size rollers next time FOR SURE. Just a little to afro....

She looks so darn cute though!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's hilarious! I remember the curlers! She looks cute no matter what you do to her so keep up the good work!

ishybeanie said...

love the curls, i though i would flip the bottom of kali hair out when she was 11 months old. and yes i burned her, so i don't blame you for using the yellow foam curlers.

Katie said...

She looks so cute! I totally remember those dumb curlers! I used to wear them too. I tried them on Sadie a couple years ago but her hair was too thick and the curls lasted about 2 minutes!